Midwestern University-Glendale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharm1234

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about Midwestern Glendale. I am accepted there and am trying to decide between there and U of Iowa. What is the social atmosphere at Midwestern like? The campus is kind of small. How is the program? How is life in Glendale? What can you do there? Is phoenix where you go to have some fun? How is Phoenix? Is the 3 year program too much to go through? Do you need a car to get around? I hear public transportation is not very good in the area. I appreciate any feedback.

Members don't see this ad.

Do a search on this forum using different keywords: midwestern, glendale, mwu-glendale, etc. There have been people before you that have asked this same question.

The current students at midwestern-glendale have been very helpful on this forum.

Midwestern is great for the most part. Like Gablet said, do a search.

...but if you come here, when you take Immunology in your P1 year, spring quarter... don't put off studying for the final until the last minute, and then waste even more time posting on SDN. :(