Midwestern University MS in Biomedical Sciences (2 yr program)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

flaming0duckie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, this is for both Glendale and Downer's Grove, but it is specifically for the 2 year program. I was accepted to this program about a month ago. I ended up calling the school with a buttload of questions and got pretty thorough responses for everything from the type of research to housing to social life at MWU. If you guys have any questions, please give me a PM and I'll try to answer them as best as I can.
 
Last edited:
Hey all, this is for both Glendale and Downer's Grove, but it is specifically for the 2 year program. I was accepted to this program about a month ago. I ended up calling the school with a buttload of questions and got pretty thorough responses for everything from the type of research to housing to social life at MWU. If you guys have any questions, please give me a PM and I'll try to answer them as best as I can.
Hi
I am enrolled in 2-year program for class 2017. I have questions about types of research. Are they pre-clinical, clinical or neither?

Thank you