Midwestern University plans to open 2nd dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cold Front

Supreme Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seriously? With the number of schools that have opened up in the past few years, there are obviously more than enough professors to go around and staff all these places. Therefore, I now no longer believe there is a crisis in dental education faculty positions. Just like I no longer believe there are more dentists retiring than graduating.

Just like I no longer believe there are more dentists retiring than graduating.
There is a published data that proves this! :)

I agree though, more schools will make dentistry less lucrative in big cities and certain markets. Overall, the effect will be small, because the population is growing at the same rate, if not more.

There is also a proposed dental school at Florida A&M, awaiting faculty senate for approval.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
I am Sara and want to know about more about the Midwestern University because i want to get admission in Dental college.So please tell me detail of that university, fee structure and time duration for that and session also.

hahaha you would... sucka! 111 students can't be wrong. It's a great place to be.
While my reply has nothing to do with Midwestern, I have to disagree with the bolded statement. Once you've been in school long enough, you'll see that it's plenty possible for 111 or more students to be wrong.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
While my reply has nothing to do with Midwestern, I have to disagree with the bolded statement. Once you've been in school long enough, you'll see that it's plenty possible for 111 or more students to be wrong.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

hahaha is this one of those ... "you'll know better when you're older" speaches? haha all i know NOW is that you won't find happier students at any another dschool. we've got a tight group and are all really enjoying our time here. that's all.

hahaha is this one of those ... "you'll know better when you're older" speaches? haha all i know NOW is that you won't find happier students at any another dschool. we've got a tight group and are all really enjoying our time here. that's all.
LOL...sorta. There will be tests in school where no gets the right answers.