General Admissions & OTCAS Midwestern waitlist for interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYY13251

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got an email at 4am from AZ Midwestern about my application being on hold for a potential invitation for an interview. It said the OT program does not begin interviewing until September, so my question is (if anyone knows), does everyone get this email or have they already started giving out days for applicants to come and interview? I am trying to figure out if everyone who applied got this email or if some people are already getting interviews.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Got an email at 4am from AZ Midwestern about my application being on hold for a potential invitation for an interview. It said the OT program does not begin interviewing until September, so my question is (if anyone knows), does everyone get this email or have they already started giving out days for applicants to come and interview? I am trying to figure out if everyone who applied got this email or if some people are already getting interviews.

Thanks!
I got the same email. I submitted my otcas 8/15 n got that email on 8/30.

Thanks!
They are already scheduling their first round of interviews, set for the beginning of October.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the same email as well that I'm waitlisted for an interview

i just got the same email this early this morning! from reading past threads on midwestern, it seems like they send interview dates around the end of september or beginning of october depending on when you applied.

Got the same email, submitted my app on 9/13 and received the email on 9/21.