Midyear 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marscole

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone went midyear before? What do you think? Which year of the pharmacy school will be the right time to go?

Thanks for your feedback!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone went midyear before? What do you think? Which year of the pharmacy school will be the right time to go?

Thanks for your feedback!!!
I've enjoyed midyear the 3 times I've gone.

It's a must for those interested in residencies. It's also a good opportunity to present professional posters if you are involved in research or have a unique patient case. You will get the most value out of it P3 and P4.

After you're licensed it's a simple way to get just about all the live CE you'll need.

Is it better to just go during P4 year or would that be too late for application deadlines. Too much $$$ so still thinking if I should go during P3 year.

Members don't see this ad :)
For pharmacy students, P4 year is the right year to attend the Midyear meeting

Presenting a poster at midyear or other clinical meetings is almost a must for those pursuing a residency.

I've enjoyed midyear the 3 times I've gone.

It's a must for those interested in residencies. It's also a good opportunity to present professional posters if you are involved in research or have a unique patient case. You will get the most value out of it P3 and P4.

After you're licensed it's a simple way to get just about all the live CE you'll need.

Is it better to just go during P4 year or would that be too late for application deadlines. Too much $$$ so still thinking if I should go during P3 year.
Application deadlines are all after January, 1. They assume people are going to apply after talking to them at midyear.