Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've noticed a disturbing trend in the last few years, and was wondering if anyone had similar experiences. A fair number of derm NPs I've met have been surprisingly miltant - loudly announcing how much "more they know" than derm residents because they have "been in the field longer." They also seem to try to go out of their way to establish their superior knowledge (which seems like a sign of insecurity to me). This has been largely unprompted as far as I can tell.
My experience with derm PAs has been universally positive with none of this hostility noted.
Luckily, derm NPs are fairly rare compared with other fields (anesthesia and primary care); however, I wanted to elicit others experiences.
My experience with derm PAs has been universally positive with none of this hostility noted.
Luckily, derm NPs are fairly rare compared with other fields (anesthesia and primary care); however, I wanted to elicit others experiences.