Military question

Started by jlovele1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jlovele1

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with:

A. USUHS school of medicine

and/or

B. Prior service member commissioning even with a 50% VA disability rating. (No PEB or med board or mental rating).

I am looking to join the Navy or USPHS through USUHS school of medicine.

Thanks!
 
I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with:

A. USUHS school of medicine

and/or

B. Prior service member commissioning even with a 50% VA disability rating. (No PEB or med board or mental rating).

I am looking to join the Navy or USPHS through USUHS school of medicine.

Thanks!

I'm not sure about getting a commission, but I know a rating of 30% and up will bar someone from re-enlisting. I would imagine it'd be the same for officers.