Military

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RTaylor2013

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings,

Has anyone looked into or participated in a military HPSP scholarship? I thought I saw a thread for it at some point but now I can't find it and getting in contact with a recruiter is proving to be quite difficult! Just curious how much of an option it is for physical therapy students!
 
Greetings,

Has anyone looked into or participated in a military HPSP scholarship? I thought I saw a thread for it at some point but now I can't find it and getting in contact with a recruiter is proving to be quite difficult! Just curious how much of an option it is for physical therapy students!

At this time...none.