Mills College Premed Post Bacc 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mintydaisy13!

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I was just accepted to Mills College's premed post bacc. I want to know if anyone has gone there recently in the last two years or so and your thoughts on it. I know that it's highly ranked, but it's also extremely expensive and doesn't have a linkage. I'd appreciate any input if you have it.
 
I can talk to you about Bay Area post-bacc programs, if you'd like!

I am new to SDN, so not sure how PM-ing on here works, but feel free to send me a PM and I'd be happy to chat.

Edit: to clarify - I just finished my post-bacc in the Bay Area and am applying to medical school this cycle. I considered UCBX, Mills, CSUEB, and SFSU, so I am somewhat familiar with all of these options and can tell you about why I chose the one that I did.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I was just accepted to Mills College's premed post bacc. I want to know if anyone has gone there recently in the last two years or so and your thoughts on it. I know that it's highly ranked, but it's also extremely expensive and doesn't have a linkage. I'd appreciate any input if you have it.
Hi! I finished the program in 2019, the professors there are truly amazing, however dealing with administration can be a nightmare.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

did anyone have a good experience while at Mills? Any highlights of your time there? Does anyone know how many alumni get in to medical school each year?

thank you!