Mills College Premed Post Bacc 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mintydaisy13!

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I was just accepted to Mills College's premed post bacc. I want to know if anyone has gone there recently in the last two years or so and your thoughts on it. I know that it's highly ranked, but it's also extremely expensive and doesn't have a linkage. I'd appreciate any input if you have it.

Members don't see this ad.

I can talk to you about Bay Area post-bacc programs, if you'd like!

I am new to SDN, so not sure how PM-ing on here works, but feel free to send me a PM and I'd be happy to chat.

Edit: to clarify - I just finished my post-bacc in the Bay Area and am applying to medical school this cycle. I considered UCBX, Mills, CSUEB, and SFSU, so I am somewhat familiar with all of these options and can tell you about why I chose the one that I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I was just accepted to Mills College's premed post bacc. I want to know if anyone has gone there recently in the last two years or so and your thoughts on it. I know that it's highly ranked, but it's also extremely expensive and doesn't have a linkage. I'd appreciate any input if you have it.
Hi! I finished the program in 2019, the professors there are truly amazing, however dealing with administration can be a nightmare.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

did anyone have a good experience while at Mills? Any highlights of your time there? Does anyone know how many alumni get in to medical school each year?

thank you!