Quantcast

Mills College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NY Musicologist

Career Changer
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Anyone out there a student/alumnus(a) of the Mills College postbacc premed? I applied a couple of years ago and was accepted, but chickened out and didn't attend. I'm considering reactivating my application (if possible) and/or submitting a new one, and I'd like to chat with someone about the program (beyond what they say in the shiny brochures). :)

notdeadyet

Still in California
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
NY Musicologist said:
Anyone out there a student/alumnus(a) of the Mills College postbacc premed? I applied a couple of years ago and was accepted, but chickened out and didn't attend. I'm considering reactivating my application (if possible) and/or submitting a new one, and I'd like to chat with someone about the program (beyond what they say in the shiny brochures). :)

BUMP.

I was accepted there a few months ago, NY, and will be attending in the fall, so I'm curious to see what I'm getting into.

notdeadyet

Still in California
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
notdeadyet said:
BUMP.

I was accepted there a few months ago, NY, and will be attending in the fall, so I'm curious to see what I'm getting into.

BUMP