minimum DAT scores at different schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eldirty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have information about schools which have a minimum DAT score per section?

Members don't see this ad.

All I know is that Florida has min of 15 and UOP has 17 as its min score. Somebody said 18 on the forum. I dont know, I visited the campus in March and they told us 17 is their min score. either that or they raised it for this cycle. That'll be BAD

All I know is that Florida has min of 15 and UOP has 17 as its min score. Somebody said 18 on the forum. I dont know, I visited the campus in March and they told us 17 is their min score. either that or they raised it for this cycle. That'll be BAD

For UoP, 17 for each section or for AA?

Thanks for helping

Members don't see this ad :)
17 for each section. Someone told me they saw a person with very high stats on everything else but QR, got like a 15 or something, got an interview at UOP anyway. So MAYBE UOP will let it slide sometimes. Oh and I also saw another post that says it's 18 for UOP's cutoff point this cycle.

Yep, it's taken right from their admissions page. I think it seems fair; schools with 18 cutoffs might be missing out on someone truly extraordinary who may just not test well.