Minnesota Acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ramin123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear from Minnesota yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Yep! Phone call this morning and emails. There should be a packet on the way with additional info.

Members don't see this ad :)
What time did you get the phone call?

quite a few of my friends said the same thing, although I am still waiting to hear anything. I called the office today and supposedly they aren't done handing out admissions. I guess the agony of waiting is prolonged.

I got my phone call at 1030. I'm an in-stater with the last name that starts with a P if that helps at all? I have no idea in what order (if any) they are going in.

I'm waiting too... Why did they call instead of email?

They did email me too. Unfortunately, there has been some sort of virus going through the MnSCU email system, so for some reason her email address was blocked by my school's server. I didn't get her email and she told me it got bounced back to her when we talked on the phone.
I'm just sooo happy I got in!
If you get accepted you should get a call, an email, and a letter by snail mail. :)

Count me in! I got an email this morning.:thumbup:

Has anyone received an acceptance from Minnesota recently?

quite a few of my friends said the same thing, although I am still waiting to hear anything. I called the office today and supposedly they aren't done handing out admissions. I guess the agony of waiting is prolonged.

I haven't heard a call or recieved an email...but I guess there's still hope if they're not done handing out admissions for the pre-Dec 1st people...at this point though, I'm scared for the worse...:(