Minnesota Dental

Discussion in 'Dental' started by Yah-E, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    I know a few of you lurk and post here quite often, for my spring break I'll be back in Minnesota and Michigan for 10 days for OMFS shadowing, visiting family and friends. Beginning April 5th, I'll be at Moos Towers and Fairview hospital shadowing and doing rounds with your OMFS department residents. I've already contacted some of my friends that are D4s and D3s and we plan on having lunch on one of those days that I'll be there. We did this lunch thing last year also (I spent 3 days with OMFS department there last year during my spring break).

If you're interested, then I'd like to meet you all. Come and have lunch with us. Last year, we had about 8 of us (7 dental students and 1 pharmacy student) and we all ate lunch at that pizza joint on Washington Ave next to Big Ten Bar & Grill. This year, we're thinking about getting some All-You-Can-Eat lunch buffet at the Peking Garden (Chinese).

Anamod, it's funny.....for your spring break, you come down where I go to dental school....for my spring break, I'll be going up to where you go to dental school.....look forward to meeting you!

:cool:

2. Cross

Cross Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey I live in minnesota, and was accepted into dental school for fall 2004. but I my question is are you Hind's sister? Hind went to the university of Minnesota so did I. she told me her sister attend nova dental school.

3. 3rdMolarRoller

3rdMolarRoller User Account Deleted
    7+ Year Member

Nope

Yah-e, if anything would have been your friends brother!

4. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    That's alright, it's a honest mistake. No, I'm not Hind or Hind's sister. What is Hind's sister's name? If she attends Nova Dental, I probably know her.

I, too, went to the "U" for undergrad....aaaaahhh...good 'o days!