Minnesota supp

Started by jhanago
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I've been pondering what to write for that for a couple of weeks now as well! I was thinking of how to contribute to the dental community having some of the factors that they listed at the beginning of the prompt, but it turned out a bit sloppy.

When it says 6000 character limit, does that mean we should aim for an essay that is at least as long as our personal statement?
 
Well, they gave a whole list of examples of how you might contribute to the "diversity" of their program (like special talents, unique service experiences, community involvement, etc.), so I picked out several things about myself or things that I've done that fall into some of those categories and wrote about how each made me more "diverse" (in a broad sense of the word). 6,000 characters is quite a bit, so there's plenty of room to talk about a variety of things.