Minnesota

Started by StealthDog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StealthDog

U of MN 2010
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

For anyone who applied to the U of MN, I just got my letter today- a nice biiiig envelope containing a "we regret to inform you..." letter. *sigh* I am on the wait list though, so that's good, but I won't get any update on my status until mid-June. More waiting!!! :scared:

Good luck to any other MN applicants,

~Megan
 
That's pretty cruel and unusual to put a "we regret to inform you" letter in a big envelope. grrr to them! :meanie: Congrats on at least being waitlisted tho!
 
That sucks but at least it wasn't a rejection! Now I am freaking out because I really liked the school. I didn't get anything today but I am in California so probably Monday. I don't think my interview went bad but I wouldn't say it was great either. I will probably get wait listed also. Hopefully the list moves quickly for you. Good luck.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
StealthDog said:
DVM2B- Aw, you got in! Congrats 🙂

Thank you. I hope the list moves quickly for you. Are you waiting on any other schools? Good luck!
 
I am waiting to hear from Illinois, whose letters went out today. I'm not sure if I'll go even if I get in, though- I was not impressed enough by IL to pay out-of-state tuition and move eight hours away from home. I hope I get accepted just so I know that I am a competitive candidate... But I think I'll be waiting on MN regardless.

I'm writing a letter to let them know that I'm still devoted... *crosses fingers*