minnesota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsgirl347

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering if any of you have had interview's at Minnesota yet, because I've got mine tomorrow...I checked out the feedback thing and there's only one response from this year posted....I've had an interview at Iowa already, and I guess their interviews are set up different than the other ones. So, if you've got any help for me that'd be great, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Interviews are fairly casual. You will have a one on one for about 30-40 minutes where they ask you specific questions regarding your app., as well as various hypothetical questions to see how you describe yourself and what you would do in certain situations. Not too bad. You will then go to lunch, which is pretty good, then you will sit with a fourth year while they are with a patient, then a tour of the school. Oh yeah, financial aid talk is during lunch. About 3/4 of a day depending on when your interview is. hope this helps

the interview was not difficult at all. Make sure you are ready for the aids question and why you want to be a dentist and attend minnesota. Overall it was a good time