Minor Error in AMCAS

spodermuffin

Jun 10, 2020
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey everyone! So I submitted my application today morning and I was just going over the print version today and I noticed that I made a minor error in uploading my course work for one of my classes. Instead of 3 credits, I wrote it as 4 credits. Since I have a 4.0 in all my classes, it doesn't affect my GPA at all if it was 3 or 4 credits. Do you think AAMC will return my application or make it invalid? Is there any way I can contact them and have them overlook or fix the error?

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Apr 19, 2020
Sunshine State
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
Hey everyone! So I submitted my application today morning and I was just going over the print version today and I noticed that I made a minor error in uploading my course work for one of my classes. Instead of 3 credits, I wrote it as 4 credits. Since I have a 4.0 in all my classes, it doesn't affect my GPA at all if it was 3 or 4 credits. Do you think AAMC will return my application or make it invalid? Is there any way I can contact them and have them overlook or fix the error?

I made a similar mistake on my application; they simply verified my coursework with one correction "X" mark. Not a big deal & not worth contacting them over. From what I hear, they are not responding to student inquiries, so it wouldn't be worth your time. Stress Not!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.