Minor Error in AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spodermuffin

Reaction score
Hey everyone! So I submitted my application today morning and I was just going over the print version today and I noticed that I made a minor error in uploading my course work for one of my classes. Instead of 3 credits, I wrote it as 4 credits. Since I have a 4.0 in all my classes, it doesn't affect my GPA at all if it was 3 or 4 credits. Do you think AAMC will return my application or make it invalid? Is there any way I can contact them and have them overlook or fix the error?

Members don't see this ad.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone! So I submitted my application today morning and I was just going over the print version today and I noticed that I made a minor error in uploading my course work for one of my classes. Instead of 3 credits, I wrote it as 4 credits. Since I have a 4.0 in all my classes, it doesn't affect my GPA at all if it was 3 or 4 credits. Do you think AAMC will return my application or make it invalid? Is there any way I can contact them and have them overlook or fix the error?

I made a similar mistake on my application; they simply verified my coursework with one correction "X" mark. Not a big deal & not worth contacting them over. From what I hear, they are not responding to student inquiries, so it wouldn't be worth your time. Stress Not!