Minor error in Primary application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rx001

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the question PELLE grant received. I have answered "DONT KNOW". The correct answer is NO. I realized it after printing the application after it was verified.

how big of an impact does this wrong answer has on the application. Any action required at this moment let us know.

Members don't see this ad.

In the question PELLE grant received. I have answered "DONT KNOW". The correct answer is NO. I realized it after printing the application after it was verified. how big of an impact does this wrong answer has on the application. Any action required at this moment let us know.
You're fine. As long as you didn't accidentally check "yes" to receiving the Pell grant.

Reactions: 3 users
You're fine. As long as you didn't accidentally check "yes" to receiving the Pell grant.

Out of curiosity, how do schools use this information? I did receive a Pell grant.

Out of curiosity, how do schools use this information? I did receive a Pell grant.
It just shows that you had demonstrated need for financial assistance during college. However, combined with other factors such as family income, race, home county etc., together these help give context to your grades and ECs, and may suggest ways in which you can enrich the class's diversity and learning.

Reactions: 2 users