Minor Infractions - Pharmacy school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoGators7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This past summer my RA caught my roommates and I with alcohol. I personally got only two residence hall violations - noise violation and dry room policy (not possession). All I had to do was attend and alcohol seminar.

I asked my GHD and he said that the infractions were so minor that they would not be reported on my transcript or conduct record that would need to be reported to graduate schools.

However, I know that Pharmacy schools do a background check. Do I even need to report it on my PharmCAS. If so will it make a difference?

Members don't see this ad.

This past summer my RA caught my roommates and I with alcohol. I personally got only two residence hall violations - noise violation and dry room policy (not possession). All I had to do was attend and alcohol seminar.

I asked my GHD and he said that the infractions were so minor that they would not be reported on my transcript or conduct record that would need to be reported to graduate schools.

However, I know that Pharmacy schools do a background check. Do I even need to report it on my PharmCAS. If so will it make a difference?
No one is going to care that you got caught in college with alcohol in your dorm room.... Unless you got a drinking ticket or something like that, though I don't even think that would matter either, but I could be wrong, don't worry about it.

Enjoy your undergrad.

Thanks for your reply

Yes, I realized that haha. I would just rather not have to mention anything at all.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't worry about it too much. My friend had multiple misdemeanors during undergrad, so many that he actually got kicked out of Virginia Tech and transfered to Cornell. Now he is a surgery resident at NYU. If it was something drug related then I would imagine you might run into some problems.