Mint Condition ExamKrackers Study Books

Started by witioni
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

witioni

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a complete set of ExamKrackers 6th edition study guide books. Includes; physics, organic, bio, chem, verb, 1 practice test. I bought this set because I wanted to study for the MCAT before taking a class. However, I decided to take the Examkrackers prep class and will not need this set anymore because another set is included with the class. Examkrackers suggested I just sell the set so here I am. I'm willing to part with it for 100 + shipping. It's only 2 weeks old. Thanks!