Missing a prerequisite course, already got accepted?

Started by E_wen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

E_wen

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I messed up, I didn't take org chem 2 even thought I just saw that it's a prerequisite course for optometry at Pacific university. What are my options now? I emailed and called but no response yet. Anyone been in a similar situation before? x_x

Edit: I'm graduating in April this year, also I just got accepted to this university.
 
so Pacific already accepted you?

They'll just make you take it before the semester starts.
 
Last edited:
so Pacific already accepted you?

They'll just make you take it before the semester starts.
Yep they accepted me, and I checked the prerequisites list right after I got the letter. xD
I would have to take it at a different university and during the summer... Hopefully it works out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad