Missing Course Code

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lampy

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey so I submitted June 2nd, ready for review June 4th once my transcript arrived. Processing was complete today (AMCAS still says it's on June 3rd so woo! early). Anyway, I was looking through my course list for any course classification changes, an there weren't any (woo pt 2!)

But I noticed one of my courses straight up doesn't have a course code, so that made me laugh and I was about to submit an Academic Change request to update it that course with the course code in my transcript but didn't see that as a choice for why you're submitting one. Anyone know if that's a valid reason, especially since AMCAS didn't think to change that when they processed mine?

It definitely helped me take my mind off secondaries and the whole process a little less seriously once I realized even AMCAS goofs (at least I think it's a mix up on their end because the class definitely has a course code on my submitted transcript), so I hope y'all find it funny too!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey so I submitted June 2nd, ready for review June 4th once my transcript arrived. Processing was complete today

But I noticed one of my courses straight up doesn't have a course code, so that made me laugh and I was about to submit an Academic Change request to update it that course with the course code in my transcript but didn't see that as a choice for why you're submitting one. Anyone know if that's a valid reason, especially since AMCAS didn't think to change that when they processed mine?

It definitely helped me take my mind off secondaries and the whole process a little less seriously once I realized even AMCAS goofs (at least I think it's a mix up on their end because the class definitely has a course code on my submitted transcript), so I hope y'all find it funny too!
Don't worry about it. Yes, glitches happen on both ends.

Reactions: 1 user