Missing LOEs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperDuper

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My college's health advisory committee sent out my letter 2.5 weeks ago and my status still says pending on AADSAS. I just called AADSAS and asked them if they were backed up with LOE's, and the answer was no. The representative tells me that I need to resend my LOE's. ARgh!!!

How long does it usually take AADSAS to process LOEs? Does anyone know?

Members don't see this ad.

My college's health advisory committee sent out my letter 2.5 weeks ago and my status still says pending on AADSAS. I just called AADSAS and asked them if they were backed up with LOE's, and the answer was no. The representative tells me that I need to resend my LOE's. ARgh!!!

How long does it usually take AADSAS to process LOEs? Does anyone know?

it took aadsas almost a month to process mine and this was back in july....lots of ppl are applying right now so i would be a little more patient since its like peak season...i mean, you might as well ask your school to resend but keep checking to see if the first one pops up
-ld

I had an extra LOR sent to AADSAS in early August and it took them till the 29th to even post it as received. It's been nearly two weeks since then and they still haven't sent it out.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would have them resent. I sent mine back in early July waited for more than a month and they never showed up. Had them resent on 8/22 and it only took 1 week for them to be received. Now I'm with you blasterx, they were received on the 29th and still not sent out by aadsas. But remember some schools take lors directly so call your schools and check, this could save you a lot of time.

I would have them resent. I sent mine back in early July waited for more than a month and they never showed up. Had them resent on 8/22 and it only took 1 week for them to be received. Now I'm with you blasterx, they were received on the 29th and still not sent out by aadsas. But remember some schools take lors directly so call your schools and check, this could save you a lot of time.

Yeah I sent the letter to one of my schools directly. I'm not going to worry about it though, because my committee letter was sent out back in July and I am complete at all of my schools. This letter was sort of a bonus letter so it's not holding up my application :thumbup: