Missing member?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eggl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear from Eddiescott? I remember his loud mouth and bad attitude were all over but he vanished.

Members don't see this ad.

eggl said:
Anyone hear from Eddiescott? I remember his loud mouth and bad attitude were all over but he vanished.

Yea I remember., Maybe they kicked him out.

maybe it's the same trolling *$%# that was just put on probationary status. If this troll is banned, I'm sure he/she will come back to keep "poking".

Members don't see this ad :)
I think he became "vertical bite" (same avitar, unpleasentness... and he was just placed on probation.). Does anyone else agree?

-Deebog

deebog01 said:
I think he became "vertical bite" (same avitar, unpleasentness... and he was just placed on probation.). Does anyone else agree?

-Deebog

If they are not the same person they are defintely close relatives. I wonder if the mods can check the IP address?

DMD_hopeful said:
If they are not the same person they are defintely close relatives. I wonder if the mods can check the IP address?

DMD where did you get your avatar? I love it!
GS

Hey guys. Gavin sent me an e-mail. I dont want to get anyone mad here so Ill cool it.

This is a wonderful site and I enjoy participating.

I was just upset for a few days about the fact that everytime I try to help someone on here they get smart with me.

I will quit participating as much and def. quit being rude b/c I am tired of people being rude to me.

I have been on dentaltown's website for so long but this site is much better!

hope we can all be friends here out ! Maybe ill even see some of you at Pitt next yr.

vertical bite said:
Hey guys. Gavin sent me an e-mail. I dont want to get anyone mad here so Ill cool it.

This is a wonderful site and I enjoy participating.

I was just upset for a few days about the fact that everytime I try to help someone on here they get smart with me.

I will quit participating as much and def. quit being rude b/c I am tired of people being rude to me.

I have been on dentaltown's website for so long but this site is much better!

hope we can all be friends here out ! Maybe ill even see some of you at Pitt next yr.
Give me a break. Kiss the mod's butt, then kiss everyone else's butt...c'mon. If you're pissed off, just express your feelings. If you think someone is an @$$, let'em know, man! Don't let the system tell you what to do!

Don't encourage the guy to get kicked off. Yea, if he has beef with someone he can say so as long as it is done tastefully. If he is kissing but he is probably doing so to make ammends.

amartins02 said:
Don't encourage the guy to get kicked off. Yea, if he has beef with someone he can say so as long as it is done tastefully. If he is kissing but he is probably doing so to make ammends.

I was just in a bad mood. People need to quit being rude to me here as well !

I could have sent some bad posts to Gavin for what people said to me but did I ??? Heck no.

So chill peeps.

amartins02 said:

Actually I dont want to get our IP banned cause my roommates will kick my but.

They use this site as well.