missing my interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Goddess

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had an interview today but I couldnt go because I'm very sick. I was going to call them but it was weekend and no one in the office. What do u think I should do? Should I call the school and ask them for another interview? is that usual???

Members don't see this ad.

I would call them ASAP. I hope this is not your only interview. Good luck.

if you could already be on the phone with them, you should get your ass off SDN and call them right now. It would have been great if you had known ahead of time, but since you couldn't you do your best to call, apologize for the late notice, and try to reschedule. It's common sense and courtesy.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had an interview today but I couldnt go because I'm very sick. I was going to call them but it was weekend and no one in the office. What do u think I should do? Should I call the school and ask them for another interview? is that usual???

I would call ASAP too... Eventhough it was the weekend, you could have left a message, sent a fax, smoke signals, whatever is better than just not showing up...

you should have gone no matter what. they would probably have taken sympathy on you....

let's not make u feel bad. Call them and tell us how it went. We all learn from each other's mistakes.

Get your *ss to Mars. Then go to the Hilton and flash your Brubaker ID at the desk.

let's not make u feel bad. Call them and tell us how it went. We all learn from each other's mistakes.

They gave me another chance and still before dec1 :love:

where was it?