missing prerep. classes.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

madchemist2006

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's up? Can someone miss 1or two prerep. classes (such as 1 biochem and anatomy) be enrolled in western?
 
madchemist2006 said:
What's up? Can someone miss 1or two prerep. classes (such as 1 biochem and anatomy) be enrolled in western?

if the college has it listed as a pre-requirement, which it looks like western has both listed, then you need to complete all the pre-reqs before starting their, try and see if you can find a summer program that offers these two classes.
 
western do not accept summer classes. All classes must be finish the latest at spring quarter
Why dont u finish that up?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Western is very strict with having all pre-reqs completed by after Spring 2006. There was a previous post before of someone who got denied of admission (after being accepted) b/c that person got a C- on one of the pre-reqs.

I too right now am trying to finish all Western pre-reqs last min. Taking biochem this quarter and next quarter plus I'm taking anatomy at a community college since my college restricts anatomy to only phy sci majors.

Taking four classes is NOT fun..thought I could chill and relax during my last quarter in LA but I guess not. But hey..gotta do what you gotta do.
 
Western is very strict with having all pre-reqs completed by end of Spring 2006. There was a previous post before of someone who got denied of admission (after being accepted) b/c that person got a C- on one of the pre-reqs.

I too right now am trying to finish all Western pre-reqs last min. Taking biochem this quarter and next quarter plus I'm taking anatomy at a community college since my college restricts anatomy to only phy sci majors.

Taking four classes is NOT fun..thought I could chill and relax during my last quarter in LA but I guess not. But hey..gotta do what you gotta do.