1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

missing questions that you should know

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by IndyZX, Mar 28, 2004.

1. IndyZX

7+ Year Member

looking through 4R after i took it, i see about 5 questions on PS, 2 on VR, and 4 on BS that on second glance i knew the answers to but for whatever reason, i didnt think through the problem clearly enough.

obviously, you can't eliminate stupid mistakes, but i wonder if i will be able to recognize these easy questions as i gain experience with the test...

what do you guys think?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CanIMakeIt

CanIMakeIt Fellow
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Man don't even get me started with the stupid mistake things...... I have already kicked myself after everyone of the full lengths I have taken +pissed+

4. researchprof

researchprof Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I haven't taken 5R yet, but with regards to 3R, 4R and 6R, I have managed to keep my mistakes down respectively. In 6R I should have, at least, gotten 3 more questions right in PS and BS, and at least 7 more questions in VR--just got thrown off by those distracters. But I payed close attention to understanding why I chose the wrong answer and have been keeping a list of heuristics to get them right. Hopefully will apply these in 5R.

5. Wahooali

Wahooali The Real Sydney Bristow
    7+ Year Member

Well, I have not found this to be the case yet, but people say that practice practice practice does help take care of those types of things. So, here's hoping.