missing questions that you should know

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IndyZX

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
looking through 4R after i took it, i see about 5 questions on PS, 2 on VR, and 4 on BS that on second glance i knew the answers to but for whatever reason, i didnt think through the problem clearly enough.

obviously, you can't eliminate stupid mistakes, but i wonder if i will be able to recognize these easy questions as i gain experience with the test...

what do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't taken 5R yet, but with regards to 3R, 4R and 6R, I have managed to keep my mistakes down respectively. In 6R I should have, at least, gotten 3 more questions right in PS and BS, and at least 7 more questions in VR--just got thrown off by those distracters. But I payed close attention to understanding why I chose the wrong answer and have been keeping a list of heuristics to get them right. Hopefully will apply these in 5R.

Well, I have not found this to be the case yet, but people say that practice practice practice does help take care of those types of things. So, here's hoping.