missing questions that you should know

IndyZX

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 19, 2003
looking through 4R after i took it, i see about 5 questions on PS, 2 on VR, and 4 on BS that on second glance i knew the answers to but for whatever reason, i didnt think through the problem clearly enough.

obviously, you can't eliminate stupid mistakes, but i wonder if i will be able to recognize these easy questions as i gain experience with the test...

what do you guys think?

researchprof

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2004
I haven't taken 5R yet, but with regards to 3R, 4R and 6R, I have managed to keep my mistakes down respectively. In 6R I should have, at least, gotten 3 more questions right in PS and BS, and at least 7 more questions in VR--just got thrown off by those distracters. But I payed close attention to understanding why I chose the wrong answer and have been keeping a list of heuristics to get them right. Hopefully will apply these in 5R.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.