IndyZX

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 19, 2003
Status
looking through 4R after i took it, i see about 5 questions on PS, 2 on VR, and 4 on BS that on second glance i knew the answers to but for whatever reason, i didnt think through the problem clearly enough.

obviously, you can't eliminate stupid mistakes, but i wonder if i will be able to recognize these easy questions as i gain experience with the test...

what do you guys think?

CanIMakeIt

It will get better once you are...still waiting :)
15+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2003
Status
Attending Physician
Man don't even get me started with the stupid mistake things...... I have already kicked myself after everyone of the full lengths I have taken +pissed+

researchprof

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2004
Visit site
Status
I haven't taken 5R yet, but with regards to 3R, 4R and 6R, I have managed to keep my mistakes down respectively. In 6R I should have, at least, gotten 3 more questions right in PS and BS, and at least 7 more questions in VR--just got thrown off by those distracters. But I payed close attention to understanding why I chose the wrong answer and have been keeping a list of heuristics to get them right. Hopefully will apply these in 5R.

Wahooali

The Real Sydney Bristow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 26, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Visit site
Status
Well, I have not found this to be the case yet, but people say that practice practice practice does help take care of those types of things. So, here's hoping.

About the Ads