Missing the interview invites....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whateva07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So for awhile I was getting these interview invites and it was nice to get one, and another one....now it just stopped. This boring lul has taken over, and I need that euphoric feeling back. Its exciting to get an interview and adding another possibility of where your could be in the near future. I know I should be happy with the ones I have gotten, but I am missing that little umph in my life. Haha I am a tragic premed...anyone else feeling the same way?

Members don't see this ad.

So for awhile I was getting these interview invites and it was nice to get one, and another one....now it just stopped. This boring lul has taken over, and I need that euphoric feeling back. Its exciting to get an interview and adding another possibility of where your could be in the near future. I know I should be happy with the ones I have gotten, but I am missing that little umph in my life. Haha I am a tragic premed...anyone else feeling the same way?

I feel ya

Members don't see this ad :)
I could be wrong, but I expect another round of invites after the holidays, especially after December 15th.

I got 3 last week, so don't lose hope yet. I think I will start worrying once it turns Feb, though...

Actually you guys are right. I bet they are probably wrapping with acceptances andmight start sending out invitations next week. Maybe Ill get an acceptance instead which would be like getting an interview invite to the 100th power

Actually you guys are right. I bet they are probably wrapping with acceptances andmight start sending out invitations next week. Maybe Ill get an acceptance instead which would be like getting an interview invite to the 100th power

haha! its true..im going through the acceptance withdrawal process which is like the interview withdrawal process x100

Pretty much. I received a bunch in early October...but nothing since.

I applied to both osteopathic and allopathic and I have been getting them kind of regularly (average about one a week). I still hope to get a couple more, although I would be stoked if I got into one of my state schools, then I could withdraw from everywhere else.