Mississippi College Medical Science 2012-2013-Roommate Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Futuredds2010

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,

I am starting this thread for people who will be going into the medical science program at Mississippi College and searching for roommates. Are there any females who will be starting the program this summer or fall?
 
Hey anybody reading this, I'm starting this summer. I found a great place about 15 minutes from the school that's got a great deal on a 2br. PM me if you're interested in rooming together.. I'm one of the neatest 23 year old guys you'll meet. lol
 
Hey everyone! My name is Danny. I've got a 2 bed 2 bath at the reserve at woodchase. The rent comes out to 518/person + utilities (which shouldn't be too bad I imagine). The reserve is really close to campus and has great amenities. The room I've got is on the second floor so you won;t have to worry about people stomping around over you while you're trying to study! If you're interested, message me and i'll give you more information. Good luck in the program everyone!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone still looking for a roommate? Thanks in advance.

Just wanted to clarify. I don't have a place. I'm looking for both a roommate and a place. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone! My name is Danny. I've got a 2 bed 2 bath at the reserve at woodchase. The rent comes out to 518/person + utilities (which shouldn't be too bad I imagine). The reserve is really close to campus and has great amenities. The room I've got is on the second floor so you won;t have to worry about people stomping around over you while you're trying to study! If you're interested, message me and i'll give you more information. Good luck in the program everyone!!
Hi, i'm interested! May I have more information about that? thanks!