Mississippi Transfer

Started by DVMtobe07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DVMtobe07

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I’m posting this here to see if there is anyone from Mississippi that could answer a few questions for me. I have a transfer application that I sent to Mississippi state, and IF I were to be approved, I’d like to ask some questions.

How are exams handled? I know where I currently am we have an exam center and exams are multiple choice, except for surgery exams, they have a few fill in the blank?

What time do classes typically start in the morning?

Is there a specific dress code?

How safe is the community surrounding the community?

Quality of professors?

Anything you can think of?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad