Feb 21, 2010
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Do you know anything about the AuD program at Missouri state uni?
Any pros and cons?

Last edited:

cmc271

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2009
Memphis, TN
Status
Rehab Sci Student
Do you know anything about the AuD program at Missouri state uni?
Any pros and cons?
I know two fourth years in Little Rock who are from MSU. I have talked with them a little bit and it sounded like a pretty decent program and like you mentioned in another thread they offer pretty good funding to AUD students. One of them had a full assistantship and the other had at least a partial if I remember correctly. He said pne issue that he had to deal with was the number of clinical site vs number of students and that they're class size may have been a little large for what they had available. If you're interested PM me and I'll try to get his contact info for you. He did serve as NAFDA president and won a 10k Starkey scholarship so he obviously did pretty well there.

OP
S
Feb 21, 2010
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I know two fourth years in Little Rock who are from MSU. I have talked with them a little bit and it sounded like a pretty decent program and like you mentioned in another thread they offer pretty good funding to AUD students. One of them had a full assistantship and the other had at least a partial if I remember correctly. He said pne issue that he had to deal with was the number of clinical site vs number of students and that they're class size may have been a little large for what they had available. If you're interested PM me and I'll try to get his contact info for you. He did serve as NAFDA president and won a 10k Starkey scholarship so he obviously did pretty well there.
Hi,
I really appreciate your help. I have been looking for some information about the program and this really helped me to decide where I am going to attend. Please let me know the person's contact. Have you decided where you attend?

cmc271

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2009
Memphis, TN
Status
Rehab Sci Student
Hi,
I really appreciate your help. I have been looking for some information about the program and this really helped me to decide where I am going to attend. Please let me know the person's contact. Have you decided where you attend?
I'll be attending University of Memphis.