Missouri state uni

Started by sangh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sangh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you know anything about the AuD program at Missouri state uni?
Any pros and cons?
 
Last edited:
Do you know anything about the AuD program at Missouri state uni?
Any pros and cons?

I know two fourth years in Little Rock who are from MSU. I have talked with them a little bit and it sounded like a pretty decent program and like you mentioned in another thread they offer pretty good funding to AUD students. One of them had a full assistantship and the other had at least a partial if I remember correctly. He said pne issue that he had to deal with was the number of clinical site vs number of students and that they're class size may have been a little large for what they had available. If you're interested PM me and I'll try to get his contact info for you. He did serve as NAFDA president and won a 10k Starkey scholarship so he obviously did pretty well there.
 
I know two fourth years in Little Rock who are from MSU. I have talked with them a little bit and it sounded like a pretty decent program and like you mentioned in another thread they offer pretty good funding to AUD students. One of them had a full assistantship and the other had at least a partial if I remember correctly. He said pne issue that he had to deal with was the number of clinical site vs number of students and that they're class size may have been a little large for what they had available. If you're interested PM me and I'll try to get his contact info for you. He did serve as NAFDA president and won a 10k Starkey scholarship so he obviously did pretty well there.

Hi,
I really appreciate your help. I have been looking for some information about the program and this really helped me to decide where I am going to attend. Please let me know the person's contact. Have you decided where you attend?
 
Hi,
I really appreciate your help. I have been looking for some information about the program and this really helped me to decide where I am going to attend. Please let me know the person's contact. Have you decided where you attend?

I'll be attending University of Memphis.