Misspelled Evaluator's name

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shawny8351

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I just want to ask you guys something that's been bothering me for a while.

After Esubmit, I found out that i misspelled my Evaluator's Last name.
Instead of Hartwick, i wrote Harkwick. I found it two weeks after Esubmit.
So, I was not able to do anything about it.

All the evaluation was sent out to the schools with no problem.
Is it going to be ok if the schools have received the letters from AADSAS?
It's seems to cause no problem so far, but i am worried that school committee may think me as a ignorant person.

Thanks for your opinions.

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing you can do about it now. This ranks so small in the grand scheme of things its not worth worrying about. Just wait for those interviews to start rolling in.

Hello, I just want to ask you guys something that's been bothering me for a while.

After Esubmit, I found out that i misspelled my Evaluator's Last name.
Instead of Hartwick, i wrote Harkwick. I found it two weeks after Esubmit.
So, I was not able to do anything about it.

All the evaluation was sent out to the schools with no problem.
Is it going to be ok if the schools have received the letters from AADSAS?
It's seems to cause no problem so far, but i am worried that school committee may think me as a ignorant person.

Thanks for your opinions.

I know how competive the application process is and you tend to second guess everything...admissions committee are people too --and will think it was a small typo/mistake if anything. At my interviews no one asked me about my letters of recommendations. -- Don't worry about it...They are not going to say "this student can't spell someone else's name- so their out";)