mistake in my application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

science luv

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
OMG.. I was looking at my application that is already sent to my first school choice and I dound a mistake, ( In the EC section, I put under position title "dentist" instead of dental assistant!!!).
What can I do please? should I contact the school or just be quiet and wait!
I was also going to add some schools today but now I'm not sure if can be corrected if I call the AADSAS and tell them to correct that mistake before sending it to other school or they will not do that service!
please any advice

Members don't see this ad.

OMG.. I was looking at my application that is already sent to my first school choice and I dound a mistake, ( In the EC section, I put under position title "dentist" instead of dental assistant!!!).
What can I do please? should I contact the school or just be quiet and wait!
I was also going to add some schools today but now I'm not sure if can be corrected if I call the AADSAS and tell them to correct that mistake before sending it to other school or they will not do that service!
please any advice
omg hahahaha me too. We are definitely long lost twins :laugh::bang:. On my app tho, I wrote in the description of that EC that i worked as an RDA for Dr. So and So.. so idk how it'll work :/ I'm sure we're okay. Also, a lot of people said when they contact schools about the mistake they said it shouldn't be a big deal because they know what we are talking about. Did you write you worked as an RDA in the description box?

Reactions: 1 user