Mistake on personal statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ARumi786

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I submitted my application couple weeks ago and by mistake I e-submitted my old personal statement which is full of mistakes :(. what do you guys suggest me to do?

Members don't see this ad.

Has it been mailed out yet?

I just submitted it 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not in the mood to make joke right now

Reactions: 2 users
You should call them right now and ask them if it's possible to reupload your PS.

Do you think they will read through both of them if it would be possible to re-upload it?

I don't think they will do that since they are super busy with massive amounts of applications..
but it's better to ask right?

I don't think they will do that since they are super busy with massive amounts of applications..
but it's better to ask right?
Awww OK! thank you Sunram for your guide :)

Reactions: 1 user
call aadsas and see what they say. if they say no you could also try contacting the schools to explain your situation and see if they would accept your updated PS via email. i doubt it but its worth a try!

Call AADSAS. If they can't change it, email each school you applied to your correct personal statement. I made a mistake on my application and immediately emailed every school. All but one responded that they will note the changes. One said to include the info on their supplementary. Good luck!

Call AADSAS. If they can't change it, email each school you applied to your correct personal statement. I made a mistake on my application and immediately emailed every school. All but one responded that they will note the changes. One said to include the info on their supplementary. Good luck!
I called AADSAS, but they cannot change it. I'll definitely contact the selected schools. Thanks a lot Jennifer!

I called AADSAS, but they cannot change it. I'll definitely contact the selected schools. Thanks a lot Jennifer!

What is your definition of a lot of mistakes?

my friend who is a dental student checked my essay, and he had suggested me to write about some other stories, plus my essay was not that organized, even though it was checked with the career service at my university.