Mistake on PS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pancakes20

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I submitted my ADDSAS application but I realized that in my personal statement I wrote "I am applying to the D.D.S. program..." even though some of the universities I am applying to call it DMD program. Is this a major mistake? Will my application be rejected because of this? Should I email the schools to let them know about this mistake when they have received my application? Thank you for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I submitted my ADDSAS application but I realized that in my personal statement I wrote "I am applying to the D.D.S. program..." even though some of the universities I am applying to call it DMD program. Is this a major mistake? Will my application be rejected because of this? Should I email the schools to let them know about this mistake when they have received my application? Thank you for your help.

Rejected? No. Call the schools? Also no. You'll be fine. It's not like you said you're so hungry you could eat a DDS program. (Just kidding user RU1992.) Don't look at you application anymore. You're just looking for trouble and hypertension if you do.

Reactions: 1 user
I am so worried. I made such a big mistake. I have written the name of NYU College of Global Public Health as NYU College of Global Health!! Three times!! I am so dead! Even though I have GPA 4 and good recommendation, this still is a huge mistake!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am so worried. I made such a big mistake. I have written the name of NYU College of Global Public Health as NYU College of Global Health!! Three times!! I am so dead! Even though I have GPA 4 and good recommendation, this still is a huge mistake!

Doubt they are that nit picky.

Reactions: 1 user
Um yeah they are. Don't you know the difference between public health and private health? Not specifying is dangerous

Wouldn't Global Health entail both private and public together?

Reactions: 1 users