Mistake on resume

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jackson292292

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently went on 2 fellowship interviews and I gave my resume/CV to my interviewers. I just realized that I made an error on the resume. For 3 of my pending publications, I wrote "submitted 2015" instead of writing "Submitted 2016". The mistakes were only on the my resume/CV, my ERAS application did not have these mistakes.

Being a fairly neurotic person (lol), will this mistake have any impact on chances of matching at those programs or will programs even care?

Also, is it worth sending the programs an updated CV?
 
Last edited:
I recently went on 2 fellowship interviews and I gave my resume/CV to my interviewers. I just realized that I made an error on the resume. For 3 of my pending publications, I wrote "submitted 2015" instead of writing "Submitted 2016". The mistakes were only on the my resume/CV, my ERAS application did not have these mistakes.

Being a fairly neurotic person (lol), will this mistake have any impact on chances of matching at those programs or will programs even care?

Also, is it worth sending the programs an updated CV?
I assure you those paper CVs went into the shredder the second you walked out the door.