Mistakenly listed courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Krazykrates

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone mistakenly listed courses as lecture only when they should be as lecture and lab combined?
 
I haven’t made that mistake, but I did accidentally list a 3 credit course as a 1 credit course and I had already submitted my app when I noticed it.

It had a minuscule effect on my GPA and it wasn’t a prerequisite, so I didn’t sweat.

If you haven’t submitted your app, then you can still correct your mistake. However, if you’ve submitted it and the school has already verified it, then unfortunately, you can’t do anything about. If this is the case, then I would contact the schools and make them aware of the mistake.

Hope this helps.