Mizzou DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DanceQueen66

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to Mizzou DPT? Just wondering how their program is?

Members don't see this ad.

I am a third-year in my last semester there. The faculty treat you like family and overall it's an excellent program. Any specific questions?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I am a third-year in my last semester there. The faculty treat you like family and overall it's an excellent program. Any specific questions?

How was the interview for Mizzou? I haven't heard back yet, but I'm hoping I will.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am hoping for an interview too. Any idea when they informed you of your interview?

The interview process was good. Everyone is very welcoming and they really have a good system to see if you'll be a good fit for the program. I think I heard back about getting an interview maybe the first week in February and interviews are the second week. They have a quick turnaround after the interview. I heard back three days later. I can check with faculty and see when they're notifying if you want.

That would be great! That'll keep me from checking my phone every couple minutes. LOL

Yea not a problem
Exercise science degree from 2012
Last 60 credit gpa 3.89
Prerequisite gpa 3.9
GRE Q147 V157 4.0

Work as a part time rehab tech in inpatient and out patient

Also, I've been out of school for 4 years and have worked as a personal trainer and managed a fitness facility. NSCA-CSCS

They called and asked if I was available for an interview on the 10th or 11th. They said the interview is 40 minutes long and they have a 2 hour tour afterwards.

Got my call today! Stay close to your phone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sure thing. BS in Nutrition Science, MS in Kinesiology.
PreReq GPA: 4.0
Last 60 GPA: 4.0
V: 155 Q: 151 W: 4

Former EMT, Inpatient rehab tech, and Army Medic. Managed fitness center and hold NSCA-CSCS. Currently work in Student Affairs at a med school. This is technically my 3rd year applying to MU (my first year was pretty unreasonable but I wanted to show improvement). I chose to interview on the 11th.

@PTHOPEFULL7066 I haven't yet. Last year I applied with something around a 3.6 GPA and wasn't selected for interview. Hoping 3rd time is the charm! What day are you interviewing?

Agreed! I opted to get it out of the way early, 8 am.

How was the interview? I have mine later today!

I heard back Tuesday and look forward to accepting! Have you guys heard yet?

I was accepted yesterday as well. Congratulations! I'll see you in June.

Does anyone know how many applicants were called off of the waitlist for this year? I applied this year and got an email stating that I was waitlisted.

Does anyone know how many applicants were called off of the waitlist for this year? I applied this year and got an email stating that I was waitlisted.
They went down to #20 this past year according to their information online. I am curious as well. I can't find any more data on previous years, I wanted to see if there was a trend in how far they went down the list.

Would any of you be able to give me a better idea of what the overall cost of Mizzou’s DPT program is considering only tuition and fees? Or otherwise know what price per credit hour is and how many credit hours there are for the program? I couldn’t find a clear estimate of costs on their website. Thank you!

Would any of you be able to give me a better idea of what the overall cost of Mizzou’s DPT program is considering only tuition and fees? Or otherwise know what price per credit hour is and how many credit hours there are for the program? I couldn’t find a clear estimate of costs on their website. Thank you!
If I remember correctly, it's ~57k for in-state residency and ~80k for OOS.

Reactions: 1 user