MKSAP 14/15 for MS4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Keg

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I tried searching for an answer (here and on Google) and couldn't find it, so here goes - I just got the email regarding ACP's 10% discount for MKSAP 15. Everyone around here recommends this for boards/inservice studying once entering residency. Since I'll have infinitely more time this year (my fourth year of med school) than intern year and need to do some reading anyway, I was thinking of buying MKSAP 15 and going through it at my leisure.

My question, however, is this: how often does MKSAP come out - i.e. when will MKSAP 16 be released? I can get 15 for $240 or something in that ballpark, but if it isn't going to be what I'll want to use to prepare for boards in four years, then I might want to wait to buy it when a new version is released and settle for reading the Washington Manual or something along those lines this year.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

MKSAP comes out every 3 years, so this will not be the version that is most current by the time you take your boards.