Keg

15+ Year Member
Jan 19, 2005
Shaker Heights, OH
Status
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Hey all,

I tried searching for an answer (here and on Google) and couldn't find it, so here goes - I just got the email regarding ACP's 10% discount for MKSAP 15. Everyone around here recommends this for boards/inservice studying once entering residency. Since I'll have infinitely more time this year (my fourth year of med school) than intern year and need to do some reading anyway, I was thinking of buying MKSAP 15 and going through it at my leisure.

My question, however, is this: how often does MKSAP come out - i.e. when will MKSAP 16 be released? I can get 15 for $240 or something in that ballpark, but if it isn't going to be what I'll want to use to prepare for boards in four years, then I might want to wait to buy it when a new version is released and settle for reading the Washington Manual or something along those lines this year.

Thanks in advance!

angel80

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2006
Status
MKSAP comes out every 3 years, so this will not be the version that is most current by the time you take your boards.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads