MKSAP for non-internists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted547339

Hi all.

I’m EM trained then did an ABIM CCM fellowship. I’ve burned through essentially all of the EM and CCM books/reviews I can get my hands on, and I would like to bolster my inpatient internal medicine knowledge base - mostly medicine subspecialty stuff (particularly weak in weird rheum and endocrine stuff). I used the MKSAP books for med school internal medicine and loved it, but don’t remember what the breakdown of inpatient to outpatient was.

Do you think MKSAP would be appropriate, or is there a more appropriate source you could suggest?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Agree with gutonc . Probably overkill . Though picking and choosing content from the cardio pccm endo ID chapters might be to your advantage . Picking and choosing to review the inpatient relevant questions (versus the utility of the Pooled cohort equation for prevention of 10 year ascvd or the merits of the SPRINT trial which are not relevant to your line of work ) might be useful . I wouldn’t go shelling out the big time cash for that though