MMI/Traditional Interview Group Practice Session (Skype?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aspiringDO93

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

Is anyone interested in practicing for the MMI's/traditional interview over Skype? I would love to receive feedback of my potential responses, as well as give my advice and input! Let me know! 🙂

(If there is a thread for this already, I apologize!)

Good luck with the med app process everyone!
 
Hi everyone,

Is anyone interested in practicing for the MMI's/traditional interview over Skype? I would love to receive feedback of my potential responses, as well as give my advice and input! Let me know! 🙂

(If there is a thread for this already, I apologize!)

Good luck with the med app process everyone!

Once I get a II I'd be happy to haha


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile