MN Housing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wolfspeaker

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any of you Vet or Pre-vet students need a roommate? Or know of a place in Minneapolis area that will allow 3 cats with rent under $700? I know it's kind of a crapshoot, but I'm willing to go anywhere within a 50 mile radius of Minneapolis.

I plan on starting to finish my undergrad classes at U of MN, next year. Not sure yet if I'm going to finish my degree or just do pre-requisites.
 
Any of you Vet or Pre-vet students need a roommate? Or know of a place in Minneapolis area that will allow 3 cats with rent under $700? I know it's kind of a crapshoot, but I'm willing to go anywhere within a 50 mile radius of Minneapolis.

I plan on starting to finish my undergrad classes at U of MN, next year. Not sure yet if I'm going to finish my degree or just do pre-requisites.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I doubt you'll find really any places on your own for rent under $700. Minneapolis is an expensive area...possibly if you were to share a 2+ bedroom with other people.
 
For anybody else that might be interested to know: It is possible to get a 1 bedroom apartment that allows more than 2 cats for under $700. Of course, it's not always all inclusive. Many apartments you still have to pay electric and cable/internet. I've had a few calls from places yesterday and today, going to go check them out soon. It's just taking a lot of detective work haha.