Mobile app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wiscoguy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with the "new" mobile portal thing? My GPA's are calculated, references are in, hours are verified, they received my transcript and GRE score. Yet, the mobile portal only says "submitted" and not "verified" like it's supposed to (I think).

I just want to make sure my program gets my app!!!
Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this question. My mobile portal is showing the exact same thing, and I have everything submitted as well (and it should say verified). Not sure if this is something that I should contact PTCAS about?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am having the same problem! I guess I will call my program to confirm that they have access to my app.

I have received a couple emails from schools saying that they've received my application from PTCAS slowly over the last 24 hours... so I'm assuming it may just be a glitch with their mobile app since mine still just says "submitted" but my schools are receiving my app?

I have schools emailing me saying that they received my app, so I'm assuming it's a glitch in the app too nielsena17!