SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

MOD NOTE: Contacting mods and reporting posts

Discussion in 'Psychology [Psy.D. / Ph.D.]' started by futureapppsy2, Aug 18, 2011.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. futureapppsy2

futureapppsy2 Assistant professor Gold Donor Classifieds Approved SDN Moderator 7+ Year Member

Dec 25, 2008
    Hi all,

A couple of quick pointers regarding contacting moderators and reporting problematic posts:

*If you have any questions or requests for the mods (e.g., wanting a thread merged or closed, a thread title changed, general SDN questions, etc), please PM me or AcronymAllergy. All requests may not be honored, but they will be considered and probably discussed with the SDN mod team. To PM people under the new forum format, click on their username, and then click "start a conversation."

*If you see a post that is against TOS (e.g., spam, flaming, trolling, etc), click the "report" link at the bottom of the post to bring it to the attention to the SDN mod team.

I try to keep a close eye on most threads here, but we are both busy grad students, so if you guys could help keep us in the loop regarding any issues, questions, that'd be very much appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. CheetahGirl

CheetahGirl Clinical Psychologist 10+ Year Member

Feb 15, 2007
    formerly from Atlanta, GA
    Hey Mods,

I can't figure out how to PM either of you with this new SDN format. Could you please let the SDN people know that their format changes are making it difficult to fully utilize SDN on mobile devices (i.e. the screen shot is too tiny on the default screen and scrolling is not easy on the editing screen)? And please bring back the dancing bananas, etc., if they can...they were so much fun! Thanks! Good luck to SDN with their new format!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  4. futureapppsy2

futureapppsy2 Assistant professor Gold Donor Classifieds Approved SDN Moderator 7+ Year Member

Dec 25, 2008
    Hi,

Thanks for the feedback! I've passed it along to the other staff as well. To PM people, click on their username, and then click "start a conversation."