Test Tools Modality Questions & Support

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Modality

Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Modality is dedicated to bringing top quality, trusted learning and reference applications to your iPhone and iPod touch.

Your feedback helps to shape the future of these applications and is invaluable as we strive to make them the best that they can be.

We want to hear what you think! If you have questions or feedback about our products, please post them here!

To mark SDN Test Prep Week, Modality is giving away $1,000 worth of free products to the students who participate in our discussions. Post a thoughtful response and you might win the Modality medical app of your choice!

Browse our selection!

Thanks and good luck studying!

Members don't see this ad.

Will you be offering any Windows Mobile applications for phones like the HTC Touch Pro? I hear so many wonderful things about your products. At UC Irvine, AT&T's network frequently drops calls and only Sprint works through their hospital. I personally wouldn't own an iPhone because of Apple's kill-switch mechanism.

Glad to know you're hearing good things! Right now Modality is iPhone and iPod touch-only. You might consider the iPod touch if the carrier is an issue.

Members don't see this ad :)
I looked at your products and the "flash cards" would be awesome for boards Step 1 study!!

We've heard from a lot of med students that they've used our products for USMLE board review and were very happy with the content and the ease of use. Definitely keep them in mind for yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.