-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Moderators
Started by NontradCA
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is it possible to divide the specific school threads like the pre- Allo sections?
If you're meaning by application year, I agree with this request if it's possible. 👍
If you're meaning by application year, I agree with this request if it's possible. 👍
I think that's a great idea. It does get a little confusing when you're looking for the 13'-14' threads and the 12'-13' get in the way.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree!
This message board was started by DO's after all so we should have equal treatment as Pre-Allo 😀
This message board was started by DO's after all so we should have equal treatment as Pre-Allo 😀
I agree!
This message board was started by DO's after all so we should have equal treatment as Pre-Allo 😀
Supposedly. It's like Jim Crow era ' round here.

Just kidding Mods, pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase?
Is it possible to divide the specific school threads like the pre- Allo sections?
Message Bacchus.
Will look into it.
I remember last year this exact thing was brought up... the response was that it takes more to set up a sub-forum than most of us realize... so the mods instead just said that as soon most of the schools are in session they would lock the previous year's threads.
I agree though, if its possible o separate them, it should be done.
I agree though, if its possible o separate them, it should be done.