Modern Warfare 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Quirk11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone on here play MW3?

My K/D is 1.13 and I am usually a net contributor to my team. I would like to play with some of you guys, but my screenname would give away my identity.

PM if you want to play together or meet up.

I imagine some of your "seniors" ie Blade don't play, so its probably us "younger" guys eating that "poop hotdog"...

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone on here play MW3?

My K/D is 1.13 and I am usually a net contributor to my team. I would like to play with some of you guys, but my screenname would give away my identity.

I imagine some of your "seniors" ie Blade don't play, so its probably us "younger" guys eating that "poop hotdog"...

My K/D is like 0.3. I hate getting my ass beat by 12-year-olds. And who has the time to learn all the maps?!

My K/D is like 0.3. I hate getting my ass beat by 12-year-olds. And who has the time to learn all the maps?!

My K/D drops with each successive COD release. MW3 feels faster or something i'm not sure yet.

Map knowledge is key though and the whole interview season and preparing for the rest of my life thing is not conducive to being able to keep up with the video game savant basement kids.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone on here play MW3?

that's a nice K:D ratio. Mine is about 0.73 right now. Is it just me or are there a ton of snipers in these new maps. Definitely still a fun game overall.

Gotta wait till Xmas :( my mother in law is getting it for me. Can't wait. My Black Ops k/d was 2.2. Good times were had by all.

I used to be 1337 at Modern Warfare, but then I took an arrow in the knee.