Modestly Priced USMLE Tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

USMLE Tutor 101

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am currently a fourth year medical student who is applying into residency. I used to do a lot of tutoring in college/during my gap year so figured that now would be a good time to continue with all the spare time of fourth year. My credentials are as follows...
-Top 20 medical school
-Low 250's on USMLE Step 1
-Low 260's on USMLE Step 2 CK

I am available to tutor via Skype or Google Hanouts. We can discuss a fair price, but it will certainly be far less than any of the companies charge (no middleman). Please PM me if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Really with all the resources available I doubt a tutor would be any benefit for anyone on step 1

Reactions: 1 user
Really with all the resources available I doubt a tutor would be any benefit for anyone on step 1

With the experience that I have, I know many of the tricks of the exam. There are many struggling students who really can't figure out how to answer a question efficiently and effectively. Sure the vast majority of students do not need a tutor and will do just fine. However, I am here to offer my services to struggling students.

Last edited: