ModPRO endo typodont For WREBs

Started by Chachito
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chachito

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am selling the endo typodont I recently used for WREBs. I bought it from Accudent for over $200. I comes in a solid metal box, and has both arches and an articulator, in case that's the kind of mounting system you use. I mounted a back up tooth, so there are three brand new, untouched arches. They are the upper right, lower central, and lower right. Also incuded is the leftover mounting putty and fixing gel. Asking $75 + shipping, please send requests to [email protected].