1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

2. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!
What can I do to get my MCAT, DAT, or OAT score up? Ask in the Test Prep Week AMA threads.

ModPRO endo typodont For WREBs

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by Chachito, May 15, 2007.

NullMCAT CARS Tutor, Jack Westin

1. Chachito

Chachito 2+ Year Member

Apr 10, 2007
    Bamberg, Germany
    I am selling the endo typodont I recently used for WREBs. I bought it from Accudent for over $200. I comes in a solid metal box, and has both arches and an articulator, in case that's the kind of mounting system you use. I mounted a back up tooth, so there are three brand new, untouched arches. They are the upper right, lower central, and lower right. Also incuded is the leftover mounting putty and fixing gel. Asking $75 + shipping, please send requests to [email protected].

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.