MOLDOVA--IDP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I made group on WhatsApp to discuss some points regarding 2 years idp program of moldova so anyone wants to join us send his/her number.
Thanks
the 5 year program
Congrats, you did not pay the tuition yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I made group on WhatsApp to discuss some points regarding 2 years idp program of moldova so anyone wants to join us send his/her number.
Thanks

can you add me to the WhatsApp group?
+48 514 425 023 (Polish number)
I'm also interested in the Moldova IDP

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
can you add me to the WhatsApp group?
+12403608070

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks
can you please add me to the WhatsApp group?
+12403608070

can your forward your contact no plz, i have also got acceptance letter
+923337201360 this is my whats no .

I was trying to call them on Friday however, didn’t pick up
I will definitely call her on Tuesday
SAME HERE BRO I CALLED THEM, THEY DID NOT RECEIVE MY CAL, WHAT YOU THINK WE HAVE TO PAY TUTION FEES??
AND CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR WHATS NO PLZ

IM INTEREST IN IDP PROGRAM CAN YOU GUYS ADD ME ON WP? MY NO IT 2405059780

I see... I had enrolled into this program without knowing much about Moldova itself. I was just eager to get into a dental program...
I should have known better..

I agree with you. We have only one student (out of 15) from our class who has actually passed all the first semester classes, who will probably be the only one to pass the second semester, and who will be the only true second year dental student when the next year rolls by. You can tell he's very determined to get through this program regardless of the conditions. I admire his dedication.
HELLO ARE YOU ACTUALLT IN THE 5 YEAR PROGRAM??

I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but this program is a mess. I'm dropping out of the program, because I could not take how incompetent the university is (I am so sorry dad for wasting your money on this program). It has no caliber compared to the dental schools in the US. Yes, it is cheaper, but just think of the quality of the education. The application process is a joke. You'll get accepted into the program even if you fail the entrance exam. Once you're there get ready for a culture shock because this place is so gloomy. No one smiles, but I'm guessing it's because it's a former Soviet Russia territory, and that cloud just hovers over the place. The scenery is mixed with dilapidated and new buildings, and green trees. It's almost like an apocalyptic setting. The language barrier is jarring. You do have compulsory Romanian class, but it's as bad as high school language classes that people didn't take seriously. A lot of professors have thick accents, so it's difficult to understand them, and a lot of times they do not get the message across, so you're left in confusion no matter how many times you ask the question. There are good professors, but I don't think this tiny pro outweighs the many cons. They are unable to teach the whole breadth of material they need to cover for the semester, so often times they just straight up give you the answers to exams in a PDF file or even give answers to you during the exam. The learning materials aren't properly distributed so many times students are out of loop with what material needs to be known. You can even pay your teacher to pass the class (I have not done this, but I do have classmates who did). You can fail almost all your classes and still be let into the next year. The other international students (mainly from Israel) are rambunctious and disrespectful to teachers (even kindergarten children are better than these people). The bathrooms are squatting toilets. So many people smoke in front of the buildings. The classes can be in buildings that are miles from each other, so you have to use a taxi a few days during the week. Corruption is rampant in this school. It has a bad reputation among the citizens of Moldova. The university is just desperate to have "rich" foreign students enroll, so they're glamming this up as a great program. It is not. So many of my fellow classmates have become disillusioned from this program (including me), and want to get out so badly, but for them this is their "last chance." It'll probably become accredited, but not by the merit of the students, but by the higher-ups doing everything they can to make it approved, for who knows why. It sounds nice on paper, no need to take the DAT, and you can go straight to the school from high school so you'd technically finish by the time you're 23, but by no means will you become a competent dentist if you go through this program I believe.
HI I HOPE PLEASE GUIDE ME IN SOME QUESTION, YOU STILL INTHE 5 YEAR PROGRAM? ITS BECAUSE I WANNA TO GET INTO THE 2 YEARS PROGRAM AND WHANT TO KNOW ITS THE PROGRAM REALLY WORK OR IF IS REAL??

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks
Please add me .5109386905
Thank you

Do anyone already get enrolled to the 2 years program of Moldova ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do anyone already get enrolled to the 2 years program of Moldova ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi I saw the
Below is a current listing of dental schools that have been approved by The Dental Board of California:

MEXICO:
De La Salle University (Next Approval: 05/2026)

MOLDOVA:
The State University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Nicolae Testemitanu” of the Republic of Moldova (SUMP) – Faculty of Dentistry (Next Approval: 12/2023)*

*Graduates of the two-year international dental program are not eligible for licensure in California until August 2020

Section 1024.9 Provisional Approval of Foreign Dental School; Duration.
Provisional approval may be granted to an institution that is substantially in compliance with the requirements of this article but that has specific deficiencies or weaknesses that are of such a nature that they can be corrected in a reasonable length of time. Aprovisional approval shall remain in effect for 24 months from the date on which it was issued unless the deficiencies are removed sooner and full approval has been granted before that date.

Thanks
Can you please add me to the whatsapp group? Thank you!

Last edited:
Thanks
Hey there, also interested in the IDP Program. Could you please add me as well 40745112492

Can you please add me to the WhatsApp group?
I am also interested in the IPD program
+14153129777

I just found out about this program... it is approved my California State Board so if I go and spend 24 months at Moldova, I will eligible to practice as a Dentist in California only for 5 years. After that I would be eligible to practice mostly all over the states.

However, I don't have much info about program. Whether that program is worth it or not... it is quite cheaper as well.
that's not true as the program is not CODA approved you will only be able to practice in California no matter how long

For your first question - we can practice out side CA after 5 yrs n u can also apply for speciality course in USA as a USA graduate.
Ans 2: the school has approval for 4 yrs so the board will not change the decision before 4 yrs. and in worse situation if the school is loosing the approval and someone is graduating after loosing approval, he/she cannot practice in CA- in short, the school’s status matters when we are graduating not when we are joining
That's not true. As moldova is only accredited by California and not CODA approved you won't be able to practice in other states after 5 years.

Hi,
I am also interested in Moldova idp program. I need some information regarding the program. Can any one please add me to the WhatsApp group? My number is +12246221483. Thank you

anybody got accepted this year..??

Reactions: 1 users
We have made a Whatsapp group for all people who have been accepted into moldova

Please give me your numbers so I can add you if you wish

Thank you :)

We have made a Whatsapp group for all people who have been accepted into moldova

I would appreciate the add to the whatsApp group :)
+1 (559) 903-2901

Thanks
Hey,
I would like to join the whats app group, so could you please add me this is my cellphone number:
Best regards

I don’t think, as I haven’t received any answer ,
do you have any information about this program(IDP)?
lets be in contact
I am trying to find someone who might have graduated from the IDP program and wanted to have their opinion.

I am trying to find someone who might have graduated from the IDP program and wanted to have their opinion.

Hey ,
Me too , I’m trying to find somebody to make an idea about the school, their training programs,
Did you get accepted for this year?
and where you come from

I live in Germany and as I said just keep us in contact

Please could you add me to the WhatsApp group? +5492644629889

Thanks
Could you add me to the WhatsApp group? I will apply to the IDP program in Moldova and I need some information please .
+5492644629889

Hey,
I would like to join the whats app group, so could you please add me this is my cellphone number:
Best regards

Hey how are you? I you have any information about the IDP program or the WhatsApp group please add me to the WhatsApp group . My number +5492644629889

Congrats, you did not pay the tuition yet?
Hello,is there anybody taking the Moldova IDP admission exam, or any idea about it? Which subjects are asked? Where does it take place? How many questions arw there? Etc.